About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Lordtexas liked the chapter Helps Ava with her dress in Faithful husband .
18 hours ago
-
Lordtexas liked the chapter You win in Life as a Gooner.
19 hours ago
-
Lordtexas liked the chapter Make her ride you anally in Faithful husband .
5 days ago
-
Lordtexas liked the chapter Shows Kendra her breasts in Faithful husband .
6 days ago
-
Lordtexas liked the chapter Loves the older woman words as she get Ava to put on a dress for her in Faithful husband .
1 week ago
-
Lordtexas liked the chapter Yes in Life as a Gooner.
1 week ago
-
Lordtexas liked the chapter Corrupting the sexy goth college girl in The Lilith Strain.
1 week ago
-
Lordtexas liked the chapter You wing it in Life as a Gooner.
2 weeks ago
-
Lordtexas liked the chapter Your dad messages you. in Life as a Gooner.
2 weeks ago
-
Lordtexas liked the chapter Force Fem captions in Life as a Gooner.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Lordtexas has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Lordtexas has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Lordtexas has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Lordtexas has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Lordtexas has not earned any awards.