About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
LordScissorsXIII left a comment on the chapter Some new partners in Magical Board Games.
23 hours ago
-
LordScissorsXIII liked the chapter Some new partners in Magical Board Games.
23 hours ago
-
LordScissorsXIII left a comment on the chapter Early Morning Fun in Magical Board Games.
2 days ago
-
LordScissorsXIII liked the chapter Break 3 Character Sheets in Magical Board Games.
4 days ago
-
LordScissorsXIII left a comment on the chapter Evelyn's Wardrobe in Magical Board Games.
4 days ago
-
LordScissorsXIII liked the chapter Evelyn's Wardrobe in Magical Board Games.
4 days ago
-
LordScissorsXIII left a comment on the chapter Nefarious Character Sheets in Magical Board Games.
5 days ago
-
LordScissorsXIII liked the chapter Nefarious Character Sheets in Magical Board Games.
5 days ago
-
LordScissorsXIII left a comment on the chapter Clippy's plan revealed in Magical Board Games.
5 days ago
-
LordScissorsXIII liked the chapter Clippy's plan revealed in Magical Board Games.
5 days ago
No recent activity
LordScissorsXIII has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
LordScissorsXIII has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
LordScissorsXIII has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
LordScissorsXIII has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
LordScissorsXIII has not earned any awards.