About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Earth
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Silent Flute
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Heavenly Pit
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
Perv who very confused. why I could using this kind of username, I just using a common username which is very common in some big forum, but this!
No recent activity
Loli has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Loli has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Loli has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Loli has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Loli has not earned any awards.