About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
read erotica
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Science Fiction
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
Fading to black while writing romance feels like a cop out
- In conclusion, I am
-
Pleased to meet you. Do enjoy my work.
-
Logiturnus left a comment on the chapter Setting Sail Finale pt2 in The Epic of Wilkes Tempest.
5 days ago
-
Logiturnus published the chapter Setting Sail Finale pt2 in The Epic of Wilkes Tempest.
5 days ago
-
Logiturnus published the chapter Setting Sail Finale part 1 in The Epic of Wilkes Tempest.
5 days ago
-
Logiturnus published the chapter Setting sail 21- Man of the House in The Epic of Wilkes Tempest.
5 days ago
-
Logiturnus published the chapter Setting Sail 20-... And Nobody's Soldier in The Epic of Wilkes Tempest.
6 days ago
-
Logiturnus published the chapter Setting sail 19- I am Tempest in The Epic of Wilkes Tempest.
1 week ago
-
Logiturnus published the chapter Setting sail 18-Late Night with Meryl in The Epic of Wilkes Tempest.
1 week ago
-
Logiturnus published the chapter Setting Sail 17- O' Captain, My Father-In-Law. in The Epic of Wilkes Tempest.
1 week ago
-
Logiturnus liked the chapter The Lady Sanguine [Eliana POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
Logiturnus liked the chapter Nervousness in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
No recent activity
Logiturnus has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Logiturnus has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Logiturnus has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Logiturnus has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Logiturnus has not earned any awards.