About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Littlemac liked the chapter Pitching a tent in Babysitter Moves In.
45 minutes ago
-
Littlemac liked the chapter Band practice. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 days ago
-
Littlemac liked the chapter The band arrives. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 days ago
-
Littlemac liked the chapter The Dust Closet in Everyone's Boyfriend.
3 days ago
-
Littlemac liked the chapter Operation Find the Boring Hot Guy in Everyone's Boyfriend.
5 days ago
-
Littlemac liked the chapter A bit of proper rest. in The Spirit of Lust.
5 days ago
-
Littlemac liked the chapter The Problem in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 week ago
-
Littlemac liked the chapter Sarah performs a quick check up. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
Littlemac liked the chapter A bit of a blunder. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
Littlemac liked the chapter Diana’s progress and consulting with the girls. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Littlemac has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Littlemac has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Littlemac has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Littlemac has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Littlemac has not earned any awards.