About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Lisaslut liked the chapter EP2 - Jennie and Lisa (BLACKPINK) in Train Wreck - A Kpop Variety Show.
6 hours ago
No recent activity
Lisaslut has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Lisaslut has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Lisaslut has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Lisaslut has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Lisaslut has not earned any awards.