About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Earth
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Lich liked the chapter Rosa, who is in a nun college. (Blackmailed Nun Storyline.) in Breaking Jenny McRae: How We Fucked Her Family..
2 weeks ago
-
Lich liked the chapter Phase 2 begins: in Breaking Jenny McRae: How We Fucked Her Family..
2 weeks ago
-
Lich is now following Impyh.
1 year ago
No recent activity
Lich has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Lich has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Lich has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Lich has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Lich has not earned any awards.