About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Germany
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Play D&D, AoE2 and i am doing kickboxing.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Fantasty and History Books
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
I write what i like to read.
- In conclusion, I am
-
just another dude, but i give my best to be a nice one.
-
Levantin liked the chapter Punishment room in Beast of Burden.
1 day ago
-
Levantin liked the chapter Aborted confrontation in Beast of Burden.
4 days ago
-
Levantin liked the chapter Confessed fears in Beast of Burden.
4 days ago
-
Levantin liked the chapter The collar in Beast of Burden.
4 days ago
-
Levantin liked the chapter Milking girls in Beast of Burden.
4 days ago
-
Levantin liked the chapter Visit to a farm in Beast of Burden.
4 days ago
-
Levantin liked the chapter Respect in Beast of Burden.
4 days ago
-
Levantin liked the chapter Perverse encouragement in Beast of Burden.
4 days ago
-
Levantin liked the chapter Donut run in Beast of Burden.
4 days ago
-
Levantin liked the chapter Package delivery in Beast of Burden.
4 days ago
No recent activity
Levantin has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Levantin has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Levantin has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Levantin has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Levantin has not earned any awards.