About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Leoflame left a comment on the chapter The Negotiator in Honey Hollow.
6 days ago
-
Leoflame liked the chapter The Negotiator in Honey Hollow.
6 days ago
-
Leoflame liked the chapter Chapter 5: Storm Brewing in Those Snooping Brats.
1 week ago
-
Leoflame liked the chapter Chapter 4: Mask Mingling in Those Snooping Brats.
1 week ago
-
Leoflame left a comment on the chapter Chapter 3 - Dear Cousin in Azure Rocks.
2 weeks ago
-
Leoflame liked the chapter Chapter 3 - Dear Cousin in Azure Rocks.
2 weeks ago
-
Leoflame liked the chapter **Other Story Update & HH Schedule** in Honey Hollow.
2 weeks ago
-
Leoflame left a comment on the chapter Chapter 2 - The Ravers Cabin in Azure Rocks.
3 weeks ago
-
Leoflame liked the chapter Chapter 2 - The Ravers Cabin in Azure Rocks.
3 weeks ago
-
Leoflame liked the chapter Everyday Edgewater in Those Snooping Brats.
4 weeks ago
No recent activity
Leoflame has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Leoflame has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Leoflame has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Leoflame has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Leoflame has not earned any awards.