About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- argencagada
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
no escribo xD
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
lo que me atrapé
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
chota
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
concha
- I write erotica because
-
no escribo xD
- In conclusion, I am
-
un pelotudo
-
LectorAnomino liked the chapter Take a Breath in Halcyon Days.
3 days ago
-
LectorAnomino liked the chapter Special in Halcyon Days.
1 week ago
-
LectorAnomino liked the chapter Instant gratification (shorter route) in Running into his former bully.
1 week ago
-
LectorAnomino liked the chapter what's up with him? in Running into his former bully.
1 week ago
-
LectorAnomino liked the chapter Things get a little crazy (shorter route) in Running into his former bully.
1 week ago
-
LectorAnomino liked the chapter Hannah apologizes (crazy route) in Running into his former bully.
1 week ago
-
LectorAnomino liked the chapter Boy do they party... in Running into his former bully.
1 week ago
-
LectorAnomino left a comment on the chapter Epilogue in Running into his former bully.
1 week ago
-
LectorAnomino liked the chapter Epilogue in Running into his former bully.
1 week ago
-
LectorAnomino liked the chapter ...nearly. in Running into his former bully.
1 week ago
No recent activity
LectorAnomino has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
LectorAnomino has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
LectorAnomino has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
LectorAnomino has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
LectorAnomino has not earned any awards.