About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
-
-
Lazza19 liked the chapter Emma Watson in Blowjob Universe.
5 days ago
-
Lazza19 liked the chapter You fuck Stephanie obedient in Bleached Celebs.
1 month ago
-
Lazza19 liked the chapter Jenna Ortega and Brett Cooper lesbian femdom [AI Image] (6.3.26) in Stories from a Free-Use Hyper-SexWorld (Public).
2 months ago
-
Lazza19 liked the chapter Brooke Monk in The Whores of Hollywood and Beyond: Sex-Lives of the Rich & Famous in a Free-Use Hyper-SexWorld (Public).
2 months ago
-
Lazza19 liked the chapter Brett Cooper in Celebrities Blacked.
2 months ago
-
Lazza19 liked the chapter You Love It in Welcome to Hero Academy .
3 months ago
-
Lazza19 liked the chapter Just a little longer in Slut Girlfriend.
3 months ago
-
Lazza19 liked the chapter Milf47 in Faithful husband .
3 months ago
No recent activity
Lazza19 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Lazza19 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Lazza19 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Lazza19 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Lazza19 has not earned any awards.