About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Lawless liked the chapter Into the Vipers Pit (Apartment) in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
34 minutes ago
-
Lawless liked the chapter HR so nobody to feel guilty about. in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
42 minutes ago
-
Lawless liked the chapter The Adventurer's Guild in The Rulebook.
7 hours ago
-
Lawless liked the chapter The Hunter's Husband? in Truth of the Matter.
7 hours ago
-
Lawless liked the chapter Claimed Sphinx in God's Apprentice.
17 hours ago
-
Lawless liked the chapter Messing up with a Captial 'M' in Truth of the Matter.
1 day ago
-
Lawless liked the chapter Hunters All Grown Up in Truth of the Matter.
1 day ago
-
Lawless liked the chapter Someone in a fantasy world that resembles a certain tabletop game with dice in The Rulebook.
1 day ago
-
Lawless liked the chapter Commands so far in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 days ago
-
Lawless liked the chapter There is a Reason he wanted to avoid them in Truth of the Matter.
2 days ago
No recent activity
Lawless has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Lawless has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Lawless has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Lawless has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Lawless has not earned any awards.