About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Lard-hog published the chapter Reality changes around your Weight in Wish Powder Reborn.
2 days ago
-
Lard-hog liked the chapter You're becoming the man of other men's dreams in Wish Powder Reborn.
2 days ago
-
Lard-hog published the chapter A Few more Wishes before bed in Wish Powder Reborn.
4 days ago
-
Lard-hog published the chapter Everyone at King George's is gaining faster! in Wish Powder Reborn.
1 week ago
-
Lard-hog liked the chapter Family values in Wish Powder Reborn.
1 week ago
-
Lard-hog liked the chapter Uh oh, dad's on a roll with wishes in Wish Powder Reborn.
2 weeks ago
-
Lard-hog liked the chapter Dad's Going All Out in Wish Powder Reborn.
2 weeks ago
-
Lard-hog received a new award: Page Turner.
2 weeks ago
-
Lard-hog published the chapter An uneventful lunch in Wish Powder Reborn.
3 weeks ago
-
Lard-hog liked the chapter Dad gives you exactly what you want in Wish Powder Reborn.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Lard-hog has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Lard-hog has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Lard-hog has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Lard-hog has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Lard-hog has not earned any awards.