About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Lanachurch liked the chapter blissfully in Blowjob Universe.
2 days ago
-
Lanachurch liked the chapter Bliss in Blowjob Universe.
2 days ago
-
Lanachurch liked the chapter Alyssa Stirs in Blowjob Universe.
2 days ago
-
Lanachurch posted a reply on the chapter Fuck Kristi, go through the pink one in Blowjob Universe.
3 days ago
-
Lanachurch liked the chapter The White Blade in Ballad of the Beasts.
2 weeks ago
-
Lanachurch liked the chapter Resurrection in Ballad of the Beasts.
2 weeks ago
-
Lanachurch liked the chapter The Long Night in Ballad of the Beasts.
2 weeks ago
-
Lanachurch liked the chapter Intermission: Freak Like Me Pt.2 in Ballad of the Beasts.
2 weeks ago
-
Lanachurch liked the chapter Intermission: Freak Like Me Pt.1 in Ballad of the Beasts.
2 weeks ago
-
Lanachurch liked the chapter Challenging Patients in Ballad of the Beasts.
4 weeks ago
No recent activity
Lanachurch has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Lanachurch has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Lanachurch has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Lanachurch has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Lanachurch has not earned any awards.