About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Lady Revan liked the chapter There's flat and than there's Felicia in Body image Issues.
1 day ago
-
Lady Revan liked the chapter SIZE COMPARISON in Green eyed monster.
1 day ago
-
Lady Revan liked the chapter Breast Envy- Sandy and Jane in Green eyed monster.
1 day ago
-
Lady Revan liked the chapter Big and small- jealous short girl in Green eyed monster.
1 day ago
-
Lady Revan liked the chapter Change the Birthday! in LAUREN'S LITTLE SECRET.
2 days ago
-
Lady Revan liked the chapter First time? in ENF Image Inspiration Story.
3 days ago
-
Lady Revan liked the chapter Time for a Walk in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
3 days ago
-
Lady Revan liked the chapter The Foot Stool in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
4 days ago
-
Lady Revan liked the chapter Busted? in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
4 days ago
-
Lady Revan liked the chapter A Brand Spanking New Day in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
4 days ago
No recent activity
Lady Revan has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Lady Revan has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Lady Revan has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Lady Revan has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Lady Revan has not earned any awards.