About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
LByronC liked the chapter Glory Road 6 – The Second Seal in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 days ago
-
LByronC liked the chapter Glory Road 5 – Field Test [Scarlett POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 days ago
-
LByronC liked the chapter Glory Road 4 – Quarters in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 days ago
-
LByronC liked the chapter Glory Road 3 – Blades of Light [Rave POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 days ago
-
LByronC liked the chapter Glory Road 2 – Venn Barrier in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
3 days ago
-
LByronC liked the chapter Glory Road 1 – Home Banter in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
3 days ago
-
LByronC liked the chapter To Glory Road (without answers) in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
3 days ago
-
LByronC liked the chapter Serpent’s Graveyard Finale – The Queen Ant in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
4 days ago
-
LByronC liked the chapter Shower in Blowjob Universe.
4 days ago
-
LByronC liked the chapter Make her cry in Blowjob Universe.
4 days ago
No recent activity
LByronC has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
LByronC has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
LByronC has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
LByronC has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
LByronC has not earned any awards.