About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
KuroCaliber left a comment on the chapter Keep your eyes on Amara. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
1 week ago
-
KuroCaliber left a comment on the chapter Investigate the figures. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
1 week ago
-
KuroCaliber left a comment on the chapter Find her family. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
1 week ago
-
KuroCaliber left a comment on the chapter Speech! in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
1 week ago
-
KuroCaliber received a new award: Regular Commenter.
2 weeks ago
-
KuroCaliber left a comment on the chapter Say yes. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
2 weeks ago
-
KuroCaliber left a comment on the chapter Explore her Frozen Cave. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
2 weeks ago
-
KuroCaliber posted a reply on the chapter Fight, fight, fight! in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
2 weeks ago
-
KuroCaliber left a comment on the chapter Enter the final chamber. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
2 weeks ago
-
KuroCaliber left a comment on the chapter Continue watching. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
KuroCaliber has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
KuroCaliber has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
KuroCaliber has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
KuroCaliber has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
KuroCaliber has not earned any awards.