About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Krone published the chapter Chapter 1: The Chinese New Year Assignment in “Ropes, Gags, and Three Sluts”.
2 hours ago
-
Krone published the chapter Present in Everything But Love.
1 day ago
-
Krone published the chapter The night in Everything But Love.
1 day ago
-
Krone published the chapter 1301 in Hogwarts after dark .
2 days ago
-
Krone published the chapter Chapter 2 – The First Night in Everything But Love.
4 days ago
-
Krone published the chapter Flashback the date in Everything But Love.
4 days ago
-
Krone published the chapter Nude at first sight in Everything But Love.
1 week ago
-
Krone published the story Everything But Love.
1 week ago
-
Krone published the chapter A date in “Ropes, Gags, and Three Sluts”.
1 week ago
-
Krone published the chapter It starts in New World (Celebrity Edition).
4 weeks ago
No recent activity
Krone has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Krone has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Krone has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Krone has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Krone has not earned any awards.