About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Kromal liked the chapter 42. Wife's POV in Something's Off.
1 year ago
-
Kromal liked the chapter 29. Wife's POV in Something's Off.
1 year ago
-
Kromal liked the chapter 28. Wife's POV in Something's Off.
1 year ago
No recent activity
Kromal has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Kromal has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Kromal has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Kromal has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Kromal has not earned any awards.