About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Play Japanese RPGs with a wire plugged into the dopamine center of my brain and a big shiny button that activates it just out of reach until I level up.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Dune, The Expanse, Berserk, JJBA, Discworld, She-Hulk
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy
- I write erotica because
-
the horny exists deep down inside
- In conclusion, I am
-
19853
-
Krevmh published the chapter Day 5 - SCENE MISSING in Krevmh's Kinktober 2026.
7 hours ago
-
Krevmh published the chapter Day 4 in Krevmh's Kinktober 2026.
1 day ago
-
Krevmh published the chapter Day 3 in Krevmh's Kinktober 2026.
2 days ago
-
Krevmh published the chapter Day 2 in Krevmh's Kinktober 2026.
3 days ago
-
Krevmh posted a reply on the chapter Introduction in Krevmh's Kinktober 2026.
3 days ago
-
Krevmh published the story Krevmh's Kinktober 2026.
4 days ago
-
Krevmh published the chapter Day 13 - Facefucking - Star Wars in Krevmh's Kinktober 2025.
11 months ago
-
Krevmh published the chapter Day 12 - SCENE MISSING in Krevmh's Kinktober 2025.
11 months ago
-
Krevmh published the chapter Day 11 - SCENE MISSING in Krevmh's Kinktober 2025.
11 months ago
-
Krevmh published the chapter Day 10 - Transmasc/Wrestling/Minor Blood - Mass Effect in Krevmh's Kinktober 2025.
11 months ago
No recent activity
Krevmh has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Krevmh has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Krevmh has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Krevmh has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Krevmh has not earned any awards.