About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Kraken22 left a comment on the chapter Pussy in The “Anything” Promise.
3 hours ago
-
Kraken22 posted a reply on the chapter Carrie breaks down and says it in The “Anything” Promise.
3 hours ago
-
Kraken22 liked the chapter Mom Checks in in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 weeks ago
-
Kraken22 left a comment on the chapter Turn 1: Aphrodite in Fishing best PJO girls.
1 month ago
-
Kraken22 left a comment on the chapter Introduction in Stardrops for Every Heart.
1 month ago
-
Kraken22 liked the chapter Week 2: Sunday in Adopting a New Perspective.
2 months ago
-
Kraken22 liked the chapter Thinking about mom in The Sitter.
3 months ago
-
Kraken22 left a comment on the chapter You're Speechless in You're a Cuck Now.
3 months ago
-
Kraken22 left a comment on the chapter You win, but you come to a painful realization in You're a Cuck Now.
3 months ago
-
Kraken22 liked the chapter She protests she's too drunk in The Cheating Wife List.
4 months ago
No recent activity
Kraken22 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Kraken22 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Kraken22 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Kraken22 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Kraken22 has not earned any awards.