About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
KommerzGandalf liked the chapter Primal in The Submission Accelerator.
1 day ago
-
KommerzGandalf liked the chapter A new connection in Your bully and your wife.
6 days ago
-
KommerzGandalf liked the chapter Let her go alone in Your bully and your wife.
6 days ago
-
KommerzGandalf liked the chapter Eventually she gets home in Your bully and your wife.
6 days ago
-
KommerzGandalf liked the chapter Fuck that in Your bully and your wife.
6 days ago
-
KommerzGandalf liked the chapter No in Your bully and your wife.
6 days ago
-
KommerzGandalf liked the chapter 81. Protection First in Bully Tamed Family.
1 week ago
-
KommerzGandalf liked the chapter 80. Wild and Elegant in Bully Tamed Family.
1 week ago
-
KommerzGandalf liked the chapter Introduction in News-News-News.
1 week ago
-
KommerzGandalf liked the chapter 79. Forbidden Kiss in Bully Tamed Family.
1 week ago
No recent activity
KommerzGandalf has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
KommerzGandalf has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
KommerzGandalf has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
KommerzGandalf has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
KommerzGandalf has not earned any awards.