About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
KlappyTheKlatypus liked the chapter An apple a day in Blowjob Universe.
1 day ago
-
KlappyTheKlatypus liked the chapter Research Subject in Blue Balls.
3 days ago
-
KlappyTheKlatypus liked the chapter Chapter 11 in My Idle Harem!.
3 weeks ago
-
KlappyTheKlatypus liked the chapter Titjob on a private island in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 month ago
-
KlappyTheKlatypus liked the chapter A Midnight Visit in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 month ago
-
KlappyTheKlatypus liked the chapter Grab Mila and fuck her tan, smirking face in Blowjob Universe.
2 months ago
-
KlappyTheKlatypus liked the chapter Be a doctor, of course in Cum Addiction.
2 months ago
-
KlappyTheKlatypus liked the chapter Morning Rush in Blue Balls.
2 months ago
-
KlappyTheKlatypus liked the chapter Your lab assistant, Jenny in Cum Addiction.
3 months ago
-
KlappyTheKlatypus liked the chapter Your wife's ex girlfriend in Cum Addiction.
3 months ago
No recent activity
KlappyTheKlatypus has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
KlappyTheKlatypus has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
KlappyTheKlatypus has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
KlappyTheKlatypus has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
KlappyTheKlatypus has not earned any awards.