About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- England
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Kingpyro69 liked the chapter Chapter 58 in Game Night (NTR).
1 week ago
-
Kingpyro69 liked the chapter Introduction in Becoming the OF manager of the mom of my friend.
1 month ago
-
Kingpyro69 liked the chapter Chapter 48 in Game Night (NTR).
1 month ago
-
Kingpyro69 liked the chapter Chapter 49 in Game Night (NTR).
1 month ago
-
Kingpyro69 liked the chapter Chapter 47 in Game Night (NTR).
1 month ago
-
Kingpyro69 liked the chapter Introduction in Game Night (NTR).
2 months ago
-
Kingpyro69 liked the chapter Chapter 38 in Game Night (NTR).
2 months ago
-
Kingpyro69 liked the chapter Chapter 39 in Game Night (NTR).
2 months ago
-
Kingpyro69 liked the chapter Chapter 40 in Game Night (NTR).
2 months ago
-
Kingpyro69 liked the chapter Chapter 41 in Game Night (NTR).
2 months ago
No recent activity
Kingpyro69 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Kingpyro69 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Kingpyro69 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Kingpyro69 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Kingpyro69 has not earned any awards.