About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Wouldn't YOU like to know.
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Real books.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
No
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Cunt
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
KingOfMints liked the chapter Primal in The Submission Accelerator.
4 hours ago
-
KingOfMints liked the chapter The Practical Exam in The Sweetest Corruption.
4 days ago
-
KingOfMints liked the chapter Hello there. in My Idle Harem!.
1 week ago
-
KingOfMints liked the chapter The Toughest Bitch in The Submission Accelerator.
1 week ago
-
KingOfMints liked the chapter The Science of Friendship in The Sweetest Corruption.
2 weeks ago
-
KingOfMints liked the chapter Sandy Dogan - Corruption Event 1 in My Idle Harem!.
2 weeks ago
-
KingOfMints liked the chapter Number Six in The Submission Accelerator.
2 weeks ago
-
KingOfMints liked the chapter Confrontation in the Square in Normality.
3 weeks ago
-
KingOfMints liked the chapter I Picked the Wrong Place to Stand in Normality.
3 weeks ago
-
KingOfMints liked the chapter Getting Back at Nami [vs. 3] in Normality.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
KingOfMints has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
KingOfMints has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
KingOfMints has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
KingOfMints has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
KingOfMints has not earned any awards.