About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
KingCharles liked the chapter "Aren't you too young to be drinking?" in The Little Asian Homewrecker.
2 hours ago
-
KingCharles liked the chapter No looking back now. in The Little Asian Homewrecker.
2 hours ago
-
KingCharles liked the chapter Send a reply. in The Little Asian Homewrecker.
2 hours ago
-
KingCharles liked the chapter Wake up. in The Little Asian Homewrecker.
2 hours ago
-
KingCharles liked the chapter Introduction in The Little Asian Homewrecker.
2 hours ago
-
KingCharles liked the chapter His uncle in Your bully and your wife.
2 hours ago
-
KingCharles liked the chapter Hesitate and talk in Your bully and your wife.
2 hours ago
-
KingCharles liked the chapter Yes in Your bully and your wife.
2 hours ago
-
KingCharles liked the chapter Introduction in Your bully and your wife.
2 hours ago
-
KingCharles liked the chapter Tiffany's Discipline in Tiffany's Agenda.
2 hours ago
No recent activity
KingCharles has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
KingCharles has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
KingCharles has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
KingCharles has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
KingCharles has not earned any awards.