About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
do something
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
manga
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
I'm trying to be less lazy
- In conclusion, I am
-
A boring guy that's trying to be less boring
-
KingAbirn liked the chapter Those breasts, those cocks, how can she resist? in Moving to the Sexworld.
5 days ago
-
KingAbirn liked the chapter Alex in Moving to the Sexworld.
5 days ago
-
KingAbirn liked the chapter Introduction in Moving to the Sexworld.
5 days ago
-
KingAbirn liked the chapter Abbie's costume fitting in Always, Abbie.
1 week ago
-
KingAbirn liked the chapter Introduction: Jake tests the waters in Always, Abbie.
1 week ago
-
KingAbirn liked the chapter Introduction: Jake tells his friends in Always, Abbie.
1 week ago
-
KingAbirn liked the chapter Stories at the community theater (her sometimes hobby) in Always, Abbie.
1 week ago
-
KingAbirn liked the chapter Introduction in Always, Abbie.
1 week ago
-
KingAbirn liked the chapter Jen will wrestle if the room is secured in Women's Submission Wrestling.
1 week ago
-
KingAbirn liked the chapter Jennifer is introduced to professional wrestling in Women's Submission Wrestling.
1 week ago
No recent activity
KingAbirn has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
KingAbirn has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
KingAbirn has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
KingAbirn has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
KingAbirn has not earned any awards.