About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
King Kraken left a comment on the chapter Random Girlfriend in Rwby Verse Reality Relic.
1 year ago
No recent activity
King Kraken has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
King Kraken has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
King Kraken has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
King Kraken has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
King Kraken has not earned any awards.