About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- February 25, 1993
- Location
- United Kingdom
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
Khaos31a has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Khaos31a has not published any stories.
-
The proposal
by twizted77
When I went to my fiancé's father to ask for her hand in marriage, things did not go as expected.
Gay English 29 Chapters Deep 204 Words/Chapter 1,137 Likes 783,095 Views Customizable1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 10 years ago
No contributed stories yet
Khaos31a has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Khaos31a has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Khaos31a has not earned any awards.