About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Keykrion left a comment on the chapter Bridges, Bad Moods and Bitch-Handling in The Affection Multiplier.
2 years ago
-
Keykrion left a comment on the chapter Angry and Hot Pink in The Affection Multiplier.
2 years ago
No recent activity
Keykrion has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Keykrion has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Keykrion has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Keykrion has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Keykrion has not earned any awards.