About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Write everything.
Poems
Songs
Horror
Adventure
Romance
Short stories
Novels
Fan fiction
You name it
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Fan fiction
Horror
Fantasy
Drama
Romance
Poetry
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Penis
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Vagina
- I write erotica because
-
My ex wanted me to, & why not? Now its a habit
- In conclusion, I am
-
Whatever you say i'am
If i wasn't
Then why would i say i'am
No recent activity
KeyToYourHeart has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
KeyToYourHeart has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
KeyToYourHeart has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
KeyToYourHeart has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
KeyToYourHeart has not earned any awards.