About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Brasil
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
webnovels, fanfic, books, etc...
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Pau
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Buceta
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
Viciado em erotismo
-
Kento liked the chapter Maya trusts Mike, and agrees in Maya.
8 minutes ago
-
Kento liked the chapter Mike sees how far Maya will go in Maya.
2 hours ago
-
Kento liked the chapter He skips the basics, but tries not to scare Maya in Maya.
4 hours ago
-
Kento liked the chapter Yes, she does in Maya.
4 hours ago
-
Kento liked the chapter The Dinner goes great in Maya.
4 hours ago
-
Kento liked the chapter Yes, with coffees in Maya.
4 hours ago
-
Kento liked the chapter Best of Friends 40 - Being Dumb in Best of Friends.
4 hours ago
-
Kento liked the chapter Yes, she talks with Leo in Maya.
4 hours ago
-
Kento liked the chapter Yes, she reviews the information given to them. in Maya.
5 hours ago
-
Kento liked the chapter Yes and he backtracks in Maya.
5 hours ago
No recent activity
Kento has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Kento has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Kento has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Kento has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Kento has not earned any awards.