About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Kelly10957 published the chapter The party begins in Sissy slave school for bbc.
1 day ago
-
Kelly10957 published the chapter Weekend in Sissy slave school for bbc.
1 day ago
-
Kelly10957 received a new award: Steady Writer.
2 days ago
-
Kelly10957 published the chapter Mister Jones in Sissy slave school for bbc.
2 days ago
-
Kelly10957 published the chapter The catalog in Sissy slave school for bbc.
2 days ago
-
Kelly10957 published the chapter Back to school in Sissy slave school for bbc.
2 days ago
-
Kelly10957 published the story Sissy slave school for bbc.
2 days ago
-
Kelly10957 posted a reply on the chapter Marchio della sissy in "Sally," sissy slave full- time for bbc.
4 days ago
-
Kelly10957 posted a reply on the chapter Marchio della sissy in "Sally," sissy slave full- time for bbc.
4 days ago
-
Kelly10957 published the chapter Candy is a scullery maid in The island.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Kelly10957 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Kelly10957 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Kelly10957 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Kelly10957 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Kelly10957 has not earned any awards.