About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Fantasy, history.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
KarissaAndThePoolOfSalmakis posted a reply on the chapter New Opportunity in Soulmates.
1 day ago
-
KarissaAndThePoolOfSalmakis posted a reply on the chapter New Opportunity in Soulmates.
2 days ago
-
KarissaAndThePoolOfSalmakis liked the chapter New Opportunity in Soulmates.
2 days ago
-
KarissaAndThePoolOfSalmakis liked the chapter Challenge in Magical Board Games.
2 days ago
-
KarissaAndThePoolOfSalmakis liked the chapter Break 3 Character Sheets in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
KarissaAndThePoolOfSalmakis liked the chapter Clippy's plan revealed in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
KarissaAndThePoolOfSalmakis posted a reply on the chapter The Makeover in Soulmates.
1 week ago
-
KarissaAndThePoolOfSalmakis liked the chapter The Makeover in Soulmates.
1 week ago
-
KarissaAndThePoolOfSalmakis liked the chapter Would you rather, eventually in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
KarissaAndThePoolOfSalmakis left a comment on the chapter Would you rather, eventually in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
No recent activity
KarissaAndThePoolOfSalmakis has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
KarissaAndThePoolOfSalmakis has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
KarissaAndThePoolOfSalmakis has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
KarissaAndThePoolOfSalmakis has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
KarissaAndThePoolOfSalmakis has not earned any awards.