About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Karan768 liked the chapter A Good morning. in Gina becomes a futa.
5 months ago
-
Karan768 liked the chapter Gina changes the plan a bit. in Gina becomes a futa.
5 months ago
-
Karan768 liked the chapter Kind of. in Gina becomes a futa.
5 months ago
-
Karan768 liked the chapter The Bad Dinner … in Family First ( Futa ).
5 months ago
-
Karan768 liked the chapter Am I going Crazy … in Family First ( Futa ).
5 months ago
-
Karan768 liked the chapter Starving … in Family First ( Futa ).
5 months ago
-
Karan768 liked the chapter You pull Stacey and her big mouth out of there in Magic Marker.
5 months ago
-
Karan768 liked the chapter Sirio pulls something from the shelf in Magic Marker.
5 months ago
-
Karan768 liked the chapter An brief encounter with your bullies in Magic Marker.
5 months ago
-
Karan768 liked the chapter Yes, and she 'pranks' you. in Magic Marker.
5 months ago
No recent activity
Karan768 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Karan768 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Karan768 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Karan768 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Karan768 has not earned any awards.