About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Kamenryuki liked the chapter Amalgamated Lexcorp Engineered Xenoform in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 month ago
-
Kamenryuki left a comment on the chapter Amalgamated Lexcorp Engineered Xenoform in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 month ago
-
Kamenryuki liked the chapter TARDIS Trouble, Part 9: Wring in Normality-Self insert universe..
1 month ago
-
Kamenryuki posted a reply on the chapter Paradise under new management in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 month ago
-
Kamenryuki liked the chapter Cassandra Cums Around in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 month ago
-
Kamenryuki liked the chapter Paradise under new management in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 month ago
-
Kamenryuki left a comment on the chapter Paradise under new management in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 month ago
-
Kamenryuki liked the chapter Paradise, Subjugated. in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 month ago
-
Kamenryuki left a comment on the chapter Paradise, Subjugated. in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 month ago
-
Kamenryuki liked the chapter The man whose every word is truth begins listening to an unreliable narrator in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 month ago
No recent activity
Kamenryuki has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Kamenryuki has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Kamenryuki has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Kamenryuki has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Kamenryuki has not earned any awards.