About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Kalash12345 liked the chapter Next morning in SPH Adventures.
3 weeks ago
-
Kalash12345 liked the chapter Dick falls out of his underwear in SPH Adventures.
3 weeks ago
-
Kalash12345 liked the chapter Nowhere. He's streaking! in John's Embarrassing Adventure.
3 weeks ago
-
Kalash12345 liked the chapter Wait and wait. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
4 weeks ago
-
Kalash12345 liked the chapter Silvia sees Hilda, but isn't content with just watching in Losing It All.
4 weeks ago
-
Kalash12345 liked the chapter The girls debase themselves in Losing It All.
4 weeks ago
-
Kalash12345 liked the chapter Hilda and Silvia go to the bath in Losing It All.
4 weeks ago
-
Kalash12345 liked the chapter Helartha finds out she's cursed! in Fantasy ENF.
1 month ago
-
Kalash12345 liked the chapter A pleasurable spell in Fantasy ENF.
1 month ago
-
Kalash12345 liked the chapter Uriel the Angel in ENF Image Inspiration Story.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Kalash12345 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Kalash12345 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Kalash12345 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Kalash12345 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Kalash12345 has not earned any awards.