About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
KNM left a comment on the chapter Take your clothes off. in Dick for hire.
1 week ago
-
KNM liked the chapter He pretends like he didn't see anything. in Dick for hire.
1 week ago
-
KNM liked the chapter "Yes, sir." in Dick for hire.
1 week ago
-
KNM left a comment on the chapter He's gonna walk out naked and covered in cum. in Dick for hire.
1 week ago
-
KNM liked the chapter He's gonna walk out naked and covered in cum. in Dick for hire.
1 week ago
-
KNM liked the chapter The journey begins in Prince of Beornia.
2 months ago
-
KNM liked the chapter I wanted to get it over with so I could take care of myself and go to sleep in A Bully in the Bathroom.
2 months ago
-
KNM liked the chapter He most definitely did in A Bully in the Bathroom.
2 months ago
-
KNM liked the chapter Oh, fuck you in A Bully in the Bathroom.
2 months ago
-
KNM liked the chapter Tyler did in A Bully in the Bathroom.
2 months ago
No recent activity
KNM has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
KNM has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
KNM has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
KNM has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
KNM has not earned any awards.