About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
K945ho5EZ liked the chapter A few more test chores in Reality Warped [Now Public].
3 weeks ago
-
K945ho5EZ liked the chapter False victory. [Goblin Path] in Fictional Body Possession Device.
3 weeks ago
-
K945ho5EZ liked the chapter Falling into place. in Ugly Bastard incoming.
1 month ago
-
K945ho5EZ liked the chapter A second chance. in Fictional Body Possession Device.
2 months ago
-
K945ho5EZ liked the chapter Maria Floarea, fake psychic, a suspicious case. in Oblivious.
3 months ago
-
K945ho5EZ liked the chapter The Magical Librarian in Party Wipe.
7 months ago
-
K945ho5EZ liked the chapter Your dead wife. Turns out she's a meta-dimensional gamer. in Reality Warped [Now Public].
8 months ago
-
K945ho5EZ liked the chapter Once is never enough in Samus and the Reality Altering Upgrades.
8 months ago
-
K945ho5EZ liked the chapter Some women like shorter men, some don’t have a choice. in Reality Warped [Now Public].
9 months ago
-
K945ho5EZ liked the chapter Part 3 in Waking up as a heroine.
11 months ago
No recent activity
K945ho5EZ has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
K945ho5EZ has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
K945ho5EZ has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
K945ho5EZ has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
K945ho5EZ has not earned any awards.