About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Justin4Cornier liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 20 – Family and Stuff in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
20 hours ago
-
Justin4Cornier liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 19 – Start of Day 2 in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 day ago
-
Justin4Cornier liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 18 – End of Day 1 in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 days ago
-
Justin4Cornier liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 17 – A friendly Spar between Sisters [Metra POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
5 days ago
-
Justin4Cornier liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 17 – A friendly Spar between Sisters [Metra POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
Justin4Cornier liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 16 – An Outside View [Citizen POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
Justin4Cornier liked the chapter Corporate Dominion – Chapter 42 – Up and Coming 9 – A Week Ticking By in Corporate Dominion.
1 week ago
-
Justin4Cornier liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 13 – Field Tests and Talks in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
Justin4Cornier liked the chapter Up and Coming 8 – A CEO’s Privilege [Erotic Content] in Corporate Dominion.
2 weeks ago
-
Justin4Cornier liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 11 – Far Viewing [Romulus POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Justin4Cornier has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Justin4Cornier has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Justin4Cornier has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Justin4Cornier has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Justin4Cornier has not earned any awards.