About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Justalurker1988 liked the chapter News on his nephew. in Pirate's Gold.
12 hours ago
-
Justalurker1988 liked the chapter Introduction in Pirate's Gold.
12 hours ago
-
Justalurker1988 liked the chapter Conference Room Swirl in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
12 hours ago
-
Justalurker1988 liked the chapter Sorting it Out in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
12 hours ago
-
Justalurker1988 liked the chapter You're coming with me! in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
12 hours ago
-
Justalurker1988 liked the chapter Dildo transfer in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
12 hours ago
-
Justalurker1988 liked the chapter Punishment in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
12 hours ago
-
Justalurker1988 liked the chapter Magic spell in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
12 hours ago
-
Justalurker1988 liked the chapter Display Window in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
12 hours ago
-
Justalurker1988 liked the chapter Sorority Study in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
12 hours ago
No recent activity
Justalurker1988 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Justalurker1988 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Justalurker1988 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Justalurker1988 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Justalurker1988 has not earned any awards.