About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Juna liked the chapter You Get Handsy in EroFights.
3 weeks ago
-
Juna published the chapter The Station in Nova Terra.
3 weeks ago
-
Juna published the chapter meeting james and jade in Nova Terra.
1 month ago
-
Juna received a new award: First Like.
1 month ago
-
Juna published the chapter buying books (nerd route) in Nova Terra.
1 month ago
-
Juna published the chapter buying books (adventurer route) in Nova Terra.
1 month ago
-
Juna published the chapter buying books in Nova Terra.
1 month ago
-
Juna received a new award: First Chapter.
1 month ago
-
Juna received a new award: First Story.
1 month ago
-
Juna published the story Nova Terra.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Juna has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Juna has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Juna has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Juna has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Juna has not earned any awards.