About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Jsexy liked the chapter Stray Thoughts in What's Wrong With Me?.
12 hours ago
-
Jsexy liked the chapter Continue to please Richard in Harry Potter as A Girl.
12 hours ago
-
Jsexy liked the chapter Yes in Life as a Gooner.
12 hours ago
-
Jsexy liked the chapter Nods in agreement in Harry Potter as A Girl.
12 hours ago
-
Jsexy liked the chapter No in Life as a Gooner.
12 hours ago
-
Jsexy liked the chapter Tells Rose about his plans the next day, the day he takes over Hogwarts and kills Dumbledore in Harry Potter as A Girl.
12 hours ago
-
Jsexy liked the chapter Continues to fuck her cunt in Harry Potter as A Girl.
1 week ago
-
Jsexy liked the chapter Mutter a cursed locking Rose body into a submissive pose in Harry Potter as A Girl.
1 week ago
-
Jsexy liked the chapter Cums repeatedly from the boggart in Harry Potter as A Girl.
3 weeks ago
-
Jsexy liked the chapter Another video this time of him pumping his bbc with a cock sleeve in Life as a Gooner.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Jsexy has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Jsexy has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Jsexy has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Jsexy has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Jsexy has not earned any awards.