About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
JordStan liked the chapter Saraya is stripped in All Humiliation Womens Wrestling.
1 hour ago
-
JordStan liked the chapter Introduction in All Humiliation Womens Wrestling.
1 hour ago
No recent activity
JordStan has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
JordStan has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
JordStan has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
JordStan has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
JordStan has not earned any awards.