About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Joker25 liked the chapter Last Day Apart in Loving A Lesbian.
3 days ago
-
Joker25 liked the chapter Pet in charge in Loving A Lesbian.
3 days ago
-
Joker25 liked the chapter Liz's day out and a pet's nightmare in Loving A Lesbian.
3 days ago
-
Joker25 liked the chapter Mornings Together Again in Loving A Lesbian.
3 days ago
-
Joker25 liked the chapter Take a Breath in Halcyon Days.
3 days ago
-
Joker25 liked the chapter Don't Fuck With What Belongs To Liz in Loving A Lesbian.
3 days ago
-
Joker25 liked the chapter Special in Halcyon Days.
5 days ago
-
Joker25 liked the chapter Kiss in Halcyon Days.
1 week ago
-
Joker25 liked the chapter Now You Know in Halcyon Days.
1 week ago
-
Joker25 liked the chapter Trust in Halcyon Days.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Joker25 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Joker25 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Joker25 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Joker25 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Joker25 has not earned any awards.