About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
JohnnyTestes666 published the chapter Renee Remembers the Parade in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
1 week ago
-
JohnnyTestes666 published the chapter The Child of Clay in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
1 week ago
-
JohnnyTestes666 posted a reply on the chapter The Desert in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
1 week ago
-
JohnnyTestes666 published the chapter The Desert in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
1 month ago
-
JohnnyTestes666 published the chapter The Desert in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
1 month ago
-
JohnnyTestes666 published the chapter An Immortal. Cursed during the Passion. in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
1 month ago
-
JohnnyTestes666 published the chapter Get back, Meet someone in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
1 month ago
-
JohnnyTestes666 published the chapter Forest talk in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
1 month ago
-
JohnnyTestes666 received a new award: Steady Writer.
2 months ago
-
JohnnyTestes666 published the chapter The Stone Pilgrim in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
2 months ago
No recent activity
JohnnyTestes666 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
JohnnyTestes666 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
JohnnyTestes666 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
JohnnyTestes666 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
JohnnyTestes666 has not earned any awards.