About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
JohnnyNott liked the chapter Good things come to those who wait in Babysitter Moves In.
2 days ago
-
JohnnyNott liked the chapter A very satisfying conclusion in The VERY Friendly Skies.
2 days ago
-
JohnnyNott liked the chapter Starts with a little pillow talk in Babysitter Moves In.
2 days ago
-
JohnnyNott liked the chapter Party Tricks in Unintended Revenge.
3 days ago
-
JohnnyNott liked the chapter The Negotiator in Honey Hollow.
5 days ago
-
JohnnyNott liked the chapter Photo Finish in Prism Bay.
5 days ago
-
JohnnyNott liked the chapter Old Friends and New in Prism Bay.
6 days ago
-
JohnnyNott liked the chapter Chapter 3 - Dear Cousin in Azure Rocks.
1 week ago
-
JohnnyNott liked the chapter Volume 2 - At the Cabin (In-Progress) in Azure Rocks.
3 weeks ago
-
JohnnyNott liked the chapter Pitching a tent in Babysitter Moves In.
4 weeks ago
No recent activity
JohnnyNott has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
JohnnyNott has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
JohnnyNott has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
JohnnyNott has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
JohnnyNott has not earned any awards.