About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
JohnJakes4 liked the chapter Unraveled in My Idle Harem!.
1 hour ago
-
JohnJakes4 liked the chapter Thalzor reveals the truth of the Tarkat curse in Bleached Fantasy world.
2 days ago
-
JohnJakes4 liked the chapter Primal in The Submission Accelerator.
3 days ago
-
JohnJakes4 liked the chapter A unexpected guest arrives in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
6 days ago
-
JohnJakes4 liked the chapter Bonnie gets thrown into Kim's cell in Bleached heroes & villains.
1 week ago
-
JohnJakes4 liked the chapter Hello there. in My Idle Harem!.
1 week ago
-
JohnJakes4 liked the chapter Christmas Cake – Growing Desire – Various / Baby Fever in Sexual Privilege.
1 week ago
-
JohnJakes4 liked the chapter You give Devon a lightsaber in Bleached Galaxy.
1 week ago
-
JohnJakes4 liked the chapter Shoya arrives at your villa in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
2 weeks ago
-
JohnJakes4 liked the chapter Sexual Aggression in The Romance Mechanic.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
JohnJakes4 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
JohnJakes4 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
JohnJakes4 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
JohnJakes4 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
JohnJakes4 has not earned any awards.