About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Johanna liked the chapter "OW!" in Day Of The Demon.
6 days ago
-
Johanna liked the chapter "Cartoonish shenanigans." in Day Of The Demon.
6 days ago
-
Johanna liked the chapter "The bloodsuckers' unholy court." in Day Of The Demon.
6 days ago
-
Johanna liked the chapter "Those guys are all super gay." in Day Of The Demon.
6 days ago
-
Johanna liked the chapter Just a tongue in The Submission Accelerator.
1 month ago
-
Johanna liked the chapter "I'll be keeping all my clothes on tonight." in Day Of The Demon.
1 month ago
-
Johanna liked the chapter Amanda the arrogant police detective in ENF - The F is your Girlfriend.
1 month ago
-
Johanna liked the chapter "Good girls..." in Day Of The Demon.
2 months ago
-
Johanna liked the chapter "Nice to see you again." in Day Of The Demon.
3 months ago
-
Johanna liked the chapter The Rules in The Submission Accelerator.
3 months ago
No recent activity
Johanna has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Johanna has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Johanna has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Johanna has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Johanna has not earned any awards.