About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Joejoe7 published the chapter Daughter broken in New Times.
2 years ago
-
Joejoe7 received a new award: First Chapter.
2 years ago
-
Joejoe7 published the chapter Teaches mom how life will be now that he's in charge in New Times.
2 years ago
No recent activity
Joejoe7 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Joejoe7 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Joejoe7 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Joejoe7 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Joejoe7 has not earned any awards.